Members-Only Web Meetings
Calendar of Our Upcoming Meetings
We regularly convene IL members for discussions on topics of interest — which members suggest. These meetings take place on Zoom, and they are designed to be candid conversations among peers, as opposed to passive webcasts. If you’re a current IL member and are logged in, you will see a short registration form beneath the description of each meeting.
Navigating Innovation in a Downturn — and Planning for 2023
December 9, 11:00am-12:00pm ET
Join a group of peers to discuss:
- What new questions are emerging about your innovation/R&D work and ROI?
- How do you protect your resources, and become even more essential to the organization, amidst financial pressures?
- What lessons have you learned from previous downturns?
- What new activities or initiatives are on your agenda for 2023?
- How are you managing your own career in this environment?
GOAL: Open sharing among IL members on the topics above — and others that emerge during the hour. This meeting will not be recorded. This meeting is solely for our corporate members.
This member meeting is exclusively for current IL members in large organizations, and is geared toward active participation. There is no sponsor. We’re not planning to record, but we may publish a post afterward synthesizing some of the advice that emerges, with no names attached. We’ll start the meeting with intros, and if there happen to be direct competitors in the room, we’ll sort it out so that no one is uncomfortable. Enter your info below to get a calendar invite, or learn more about InnoLead membership.