Created inside publicly-traded companies, this 14-slide PowerPoint deck lays out various options for setting up innovation organizations; defining roles; creating processes and pipelines for moving projects forward; and measuring outcomes. (Company-specific details have been omitted.)
The deck includes:
• An innovation process flow chart
• Innovation council goals
• Recommended org structure and roles
• Ways to think about assessing current capabilities and capacity (below)
• Develop/hold/kill model
• Grid for mapping out the innovation portfolio
• Approaches to measuring performance.
Click filename(s) to download and view.