What’s Free on InnoLead (and What Our Members Get)
There are two ways to participate in the InnoLead community, and help your team get access to the best data, resources, and case studies about how large organizations do new things. One is our free “registered user” trial account, which gives you a glimpse of what we do, and the other is a paid individual or group membership, which gives you access to everything we do
Free: What You Get with Our Free Trial Account
- Access five articles or case studies (does not include our research reports or downloadable tools/templates/data visualizations.)
- Participate in live Master Class webcasts run by our strategic partners, or watch past Master Class webcasts.
- Read our most recent Pointers e-books, with content from our strategic partners offering advice for innovators in large organizations.
- Our podcast, Innovation Answered (also available on all podcast apps and on Amazon Alexa.)
Not Free: What You Get with Our Paid Individual Membership or Group Membership
- Access to our Customer Success Manager for questions, help, and account management issues.
- More than 30 exclusive research reports and slide decks, full of data and guidance on how to fine-tune your approach to innovation.
- More than 100 downloadable tools, templates, and data visualizations — many contributed by your peers.
- Complete access to vast library of videos, including innovation lab tours, advice-oriented interviews, recorded workshops, and webcast replays.
- Regular online member meetings to discuss our latest research and your top issues with peers.
- Our collection of instant assessment tests.
- Discounted pricing on a live Best Practices Briefing to help you assess and improve your innovation strategy and leadership alignment.
- Our members-only Slack channel, for questions, answers, and sharing things you’ve read or written.
- Unlimited postings on our jobs board, many of which get featured in our e-mail newsletter as well.
- Large format, printable discussion guides/maps related to the key issues innovation groups face (like metrics and internal/external relationships.)
- Back issues of our full-color print magazine featuring stories and interviews on Home Depot, Elon Musk, Airbus, Clay Christensen, Hasbro, and more.
- Complete access to our archive of 15+ Pointers e-books.
- Corporate members will get notified first, and get discounts or complimentary invitations, to all InnoLead in-person events and online roundtable discussions.