Innovation Solutions Showcase 2020 Participants
- Hackworks (00:05) — Hackworks believes in the power of the crowd. Their consultants use crowdsourcing, co-creation, and challenge-based learning techniques to produce innovation programs and events where perspectives, inspiration, and ideas are shared, minds are expanded and changed, new connections are made, and more resonant solutions are found than any of us could create individually.
- InnoCentive (05:06) — InnoCentive is the global leader in open innovation and crowdsourcing, solving problems that matter around the world. Their existing on-demand talent of nearly 500,000 people come from 195 countries producing solutions in over 75 percent of the challenges they design and host. InnoCentive’s staff has designed and posted nearly 5,500 challenges for our global clients. They are the first complete internal/external idea/solution management firm with a common design methodology whose clients experienced ROI’s of up to 182 percent in under 2 months.
- PatSnap (09:09) — PatSnap is the global leader in connected innovation intelligence made up of more than 800 PatSnappers across three continents, helping 8,000+ customers in 40+ different countries make better innovation decisions every single day. Their team combines millions of R&D and IP datasets so our customers can connect the dots, increase productivity, and innovate more effectively.
- PreScouter (11:29) — PreScouter provides research support services to help business leaders make better R&D, product development and corporate development decisions. PreScouter’s custom-selected teams of advanced degree researchers and subject matter experts connect business leaders with new markets, commercializable technologies, industry-impacting startups, and other actionable data. PreScouter’s growing list of 500+ clients includes GE Healthcare, Coca-Cola, BAE Systems, Whirlpool, and Volvo.
- yet2 (13:49) — yet2 operates at the hub of the global technology market. For 20 years, yet2 has been an Open Innovation services company working for an international corporate client base. yet2 provides hands-on technology transfer services in the areas of targeted technology scouting, strategic dealflow, open innovation portal management, innovation tours and anonymous deals — bringing clients hundreds of millions of dollars in value.