April 20, 2023 • Hosted by B Capital • Hudson Yards
B Capital and InnoLead are bringing together corporate innovators from the tri-state area for an afternoon of networking and small roundtable discussions around focused topics.
How are innovators inside large organization driving growth and progress in 2023?
This will be an afternoon focused on new connections, networking, and small table discussions on best practices and current challenges. Topics will include:
- Scouting and pilot testing emerging technologies (including AI)
- Dynamics surrounding corporate VC and startup engagement in 2023
- Building strong relationships between innovation and the rest of the organization
- Defending (and even growing) innovation groups during an economic slowdown
- Participant-suggested topics (feel free to suggest one in the form below.)
This event is exclusively designed for current corporate leaders at the director level or above, with responsibility for innovaton, R&D, emerging tech, design, CVC, and strategy. To request your invite, please fill out the form below.
|3:30 PM||Arrival and introductions|
|4:00 PM||Welcome from B Capital Group & InnoLead|
|4:05 PM||Table discussions begin|
|5:00 PM||Open networking time|
|6:00 PM||Event concludes|