A One-Day Event for Leaders in Large Organizations
Thursday, May 16, 2024 • Sunnyvale, California
PACCAR Innovation Center
This one-day event will focus on how teams inside large organizations should be leveraging AI and other emerging technologies to create real business value and competitive advantage in 2024. This event is geared to participants interested in “where the rubber meets the road” of technologies applied in business (not in debating the merits of Pytorch Vs Tensorflow Vs Keras.)
We’ll have two tracks throughout most of the day: one geared to companies that make products, and another geared to services.
Session Leaders Will Include…
Among the Topics We’ll Tackle:
• The AI tool landscape: What’s relevant to innovation, new product development, R&D?
• What does your post-AI organization look like?
• How do you effectively scout startups and build relationships in the current environment?
• Identifying use cases for emerging tech and creating the right internal alliances
• Surfacing issues and concerns early, using a mapping activity
• Navigating barriers related to risk, compliance, data privacy
• Keeping H2 and H3 innovation alive in an H1 world
• Communicating your progress, internally and externally.
What makes this gathering different from other conferences you go to?
We’re working with participants to shape the agenda and set up lunchtime table discussions that target their interests. And we’ll have two 30-minute Zoom meetings in April and May to help you shape the topics we discuss, and meet other attendees before the event. (Pick the one that works better for your schedule!)
* Access to this event is open only to professionals working in a corporate innovation, R&D, or emerging technology role; we reserve the right to refund ticket purchases by consultants, software vendors, or others who do not fit that description.
Registration is open to InnoLead members at the Super Early Bird Rate of $750, and to non-members at $950 — through the end of February 2024.
If you have questions about group ticket discounts, or bundling a ticket with membership, please contact Scott Cohen.
Air Travel and Hotel Info
Our conference venue is closest to San José Mineta Airport (SJC: 15-25 minutes), but you can also fly into San Francisco International Airport (SFO: 35 minutes to one hour) or Oakland International Airport (OAK: 35 minutes to one hour).
Nearby hotels include:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
- Hilton Santa Clara
- Aloft Santa Clara
- Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose North
- Radisson Hotel Sunnyvale
- Tetra (Autograph Collection).