Speakers at Innovation Leader events:
- Are all involved in fostering innovation within large organizations. They may have roles in R&D, Strategy, Technology, Design, Marketing, HR, or other functions.
- Can be at any level of seniority. We’ve had CEOs of public companies talking about innovation at a high level, as well as innovation catalysts or team members who can teach a particular approach or methodology that they use in their organization.
- Are comfortable speaking without slides. Our typical session formats include interactive breakout sessions and “fireside chat”-style discussions. Most of our sessions are slide-free and instead rely on whiteboards, easel pads, LEGOs, Play-doh, Post-it Notes, and other tools designed to encourage learning and engagement.
We also love to hear about innovation centers, R&D labs, or other spaces your company has that might be interesting to visit, as many of our events are built entirely around these kind of “site visits.”
If you are a consultant, advisor, software vendor, or another type of firm that markets products or services to corporate executives, please reach out to Andrew Donovan (email@example.com) to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities that include an active role at our events.
Speaker Submission Form:
Examples of Session Titles at IL Events:
- “Digital Transformation in Large Companies: When Worlds Collide” — Mars, Inc.
- “Mergers and Acquisitions: Getting Right the Things That Can Go Wrong” — Walmart
- “Time to Remake The Donuts: A Case Study on Brand Transformation” — Dunkin’ Brands
- “Less is More: Purpose-Driven Innovation and Business Development at Porsche” — Porsche Cars North America
- “Where to Begin: Top 5 Ways to Effectively Define a Need for Your Organization” — Energizer Holdings
- “Facing the Reality: Colleagues Who Believe That They Can Innovate and Don’t Need Your Help” — Philips Healthcare
- “Using a Jobs-To-Be-Done (JTBD) Approach for New Product or Feature Development” — Pearson
- “Understanding Business Needs and Creating a Radar for Emerging Tech” — Swiss Re
- “Corporate Venture Capital — Setting it up for Success” — Samsung Ventures
- “How We’re Exploring and Applying Emerging Technologies like VR, Smart Video, and AR” — Suffolk Construction
Past speakers at Innovation Leader events include:
- Arne Sorensen, CEO, Marriott
- Jon McNeill, COO, Lyft
- Bob Maresca, CEO, Bose Corp.
- Mehmood Khan, Vice Chairman & Chief Scientific Officer, Pepsico
- Faisal Masud, COO, Google Wing
- Jean Finnegan, Vice President of Innovation, Nationwide
- Nigel Hughes, SVP of Global Research, Kellogg
- Stephen Kaufer, CEO, TripAdvisor
- Denise Garner, SVP & Chief Innovation Officer, Clorox
- George Corbin, Chief Digital Officer, Mars
- Vicki Dobbs Beck, Executive-in-Charge, ILMxLab / Lucasfilm
- Jen Compton, VP of Innovation & Brand, TD Garden
- Dennis Devine, Co-President Key Community Bank, KeyBank
- Judy Mondello, Vice President of R&D, J.M. Smucker
- Tim Vanderham, Chief Technology Officer, NCR Corp.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.