Here are some of the key pieces of information you’ll need regarding Innovation Leader’s March Field Study:
Dates: The Field Study takes place March 25 & 26, 2015. We begin at 9:30 AM on the 25th and will conclude by 4 PM on the 26th.
- Lodging: We recommend The Arctic Club, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in downtown Seattle. The Arctic Club is walking distance to Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and many of our conference locations.
- Attire: Attire is business comfortable. Jeans are fine. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Travel: If flying, you’ll fly into Seattle-Tacoma Airport (SEA). Information about ground transportation from the airport can be found here.
- Meals: Conference registration includes coffee, lunch, networking reception, and dinner on Wednesday; breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Thursday.
- Email us or call 855-585-0800 if we can help in any way. We’re here to help.