Tour innovation labs at MasterCard, IBM, Barclays
Join us June 15-16 in New York City, as we return to the Big Apple for our next Field Study.
MasterCard Labs in NYC
This two-day event will feature access to some of the most interesting and forward-thinking corporate innovation labs and programs, including:
The MasterCard Innovation Lab — Come see how MasterCard Labs is taking risks, failing smart, engaging with startups, sharing their learnings with the broader community, and embracing their role as their own disrupter.
Rise New York — Go inside Barclay’s innovative accelerator to see how physical space, mentoring, investment, and business connections are creating new opportunities for the 300-year-old British banking giant.
GrandCentralTech — Learn why PepsiCo, Goldman Sachs, L’Oreal, Verizon, and other large corporations have decided to shack up with startups in Facebook’s former NYC headquarters. Find out how these companies are benefiting from a two-way dialogue.
The IBM Design Studio — Come see how IBM is literally building and tearing down its physical space as quickly as its ideas, and how the firm is applying design thinking and behavioral modeling to take on complex projects.
More Visits — Get pitched by startups at community workspace Work-Bench, and more!
First-Person Lessons — Benefit from the insights of innovation executives such as:
- ExxonMobil — The “#innovation” team describes ideation and a “Grassroots Innovation Forum” at the $269 billion energy giant, first described in IL here.
- Samsung — The head of The Samsung Accelerator describes how the tech giant benefits by providing resources, autonomy, and access to entrepreneurs.
- Fedex — The Director of Innovation at the $47 billion logistics firm explains how Fedex pursues what she calls “game-changing innovations.”
- BBVA — The SVP of Open Innovation at the $23 billion Spanish banking group BBVA explains how they run their startup competitions as covered here.
- FanDuel — The VP Marketing at FanDuel discusses the challenges of innovating amid massive growth and regulatory scrutiny.
- Indiegogo — The SVP Revenue of crowdfunding pioneer Indiegogo explains how large companies are using crowdfunding to accelerate, source and sponsor innovation.
- GOJO — The head of innovation at GOJO (makers of Purell) explains how they recruit, coach and train innovation champions.
- Starbucks — The VP of Operational Innovation at the $16.5 billion coffee company explains how they scale from pilot tests to global rollouts.
- Assurant — The SVP Strategy at the $10.4 billion insurer demos the game developed internally to help employees understand strategy and the need for innovation. And others!
Tons of Value — No vendors. No consultants. No PowerPoints. No keynotes. No hotel ballrooms. Just 50 innovation executives, like you, on an inspirational tour that will help you validate, justify and improve your corporate innovation programs. All attendees will be asked to bring something to share from their innovation program.
SOLD OUT! Join the waiting list »