Packed with Innovation Leader’s award-winning content, our print magazine continues our mission of providing useful guidance, comparables, case studies, tactics, and strategies for innovation and R&D leaders at large corporations.
Get more material to help you advance your innovation objectives. Become a member today to get the print magazine, and complete access to InnovationLeader.com!
In our Spring 2018 issue:
- Cover Story: Office Hours with Clay:
Clay Christensen Takes Questions from the IL Community
- Walmart & Amazon: Owning the Future of Retail
- Starbucks: Setting Up the Innovation ‘Shop’
- Transforming Hiring and Work Habits at Intel
- XPLANE & Sopheon: Innovation Illustrated — Measuring Innovation
- UPS: Permission to Explore and Fail
- 50-Year Old Disruptor Southwest Airlines is Still Evolving
- Preparing for the Future at Turner Classic Movies
- Opening the Door to Outside Solutions at Nestlé
- Putting Open Innovation to Work: Henry Chesbrough of UC/Berkeley
- Plus other case studies covering Philadelphia 76ers, Bissell Homecare, Johns Hopkins, Burt’s Bees, and more.
- Thought Leadership Essays from Our Strategic Partners:
- Imaginatik: How Do You Go Beyond Innovation Theater?
- Nason Group: How Does the ‘Power of Yes’ Apply to Innovation?
- Nottingham Spirk: How Do You Get Your Company Unstuck?
- PA Consulting: How Do We Get Our Culture to Allow Ideas to Flourish?
- Strategos: How Can You Harmonize Existing Innovation Initiatives?
- Contact us to learn more about advertising or publishing thought leadership pieces in our next issue.