Packed with Innovation Leader’s award-winning content, our print magazine continues our mission of providing useful guidance, comparables, case studies, tactics, and strategies for innovation and R&D leaders at large corporations. The next issue shows up on our members’ desks in late January.
In our Winter 2017 issue:
- Building a Network of Innovation Champions at Vodafone
- Pfizer’s Daniel Seewald: Where Design Thinking Breaks Down
- How innovation and R&D work together at Northrop Grumman
- Advice and insight from Imaginatik, Digital Scientists, Innovation 360 Group, Spigit, Strategos, and Venture2
- How Home Depot is Attracting New Talent in Atlanta
- Apple Store Creator Ron Johnson on the Next Wave of Digital Commerce
- The Great Divide: Can Innovators and Operators Get Along?
- Fruitful Collaboration: Target Explores the Future of Food
- How the Catalyst Fund Works at Thomson Reuters
- Joe Pine on the Future of the ‘Experience Economy’
- Fostering Global Innovation at Merck & Co.
- Training Intrapreneurs at Daimler Trucks
- Programs Connecting Corporates and Startups
- How Procter & Gamble‘s Clay Street Studio has Evolved
- Inside Cardinal Health‘s Fuse Lab
- Excerpts from our latest research, events calendar, and more!
Get more material to help you advance your innovation objectives. Become a member today to get the print magazine, and complete access to InnovationLeader.com!
The magazine reaches 20,000 execs focused on innovation within their corporation, with titles such as:
- Chief Innovation Officer
- SVP and VP Research & Development (R&D)
- SVP and VP of New Product Development
- SVP and VP Engineering
- SVP and VP Strategy
- Chief Digital Officer
- SVP and VP Innovation
- Lab Head and Director, Innovation Lab
- Director of New Ventures
- Plus directors and team members focused on product innovation, business-model innovation, open innovation, and other types of service and brand innovation.
Contact us to learn more about advertising or publishing thought leadership pieces in our next issue.