Packed with Innovation Leader’s award-winning content, our print magazine continues our mission of providing useful guidance, comparables, case studies, tactics, and strategies for innovation and R&D leaders at large corporations. The next issue shows up on our members’ desks in late May.
In our Spring 2017 issue:
- Top Cities for Corporate Innovation
- The Product: NRG‘s Portable Power Kiosk
- 10 Things That Kill Innovation Initiatives
- “Go Where You’re Loved”: Rolling Out Lean Startup at Intuit
- Why “Gretzky’s Rule” Doesn’t Work for Product Innovators
- BMW Bets Big on the Future of Transportation
- Why the L.A. Dodgers are Running a ‘Training Camp’ for Startups
- Advice from Innosight: How Can You Spot Tomorrow’s Disruptions, Today?
- At Honda’s Silicon Valley Lab, Striking Partnerships with Apple, Google, and Visa
- How GE Fuse is Cultivating an Online Community
- Saint-Gobain Seeks Startup Partnerships and Sustainable Technologies
- Inside Piaggio’s New Robotics Lab in Boston
- A New Initiative Inside J&J Focuses on Diabetes, Before the Diagnosis
- Harvard’s Karim Lakhani on Overcoming Resistance to Crowdsourcing
- Comparison Chart: Online Training Options
- Advice from Imaginatik: How Do You Make Idea Challenges Repeatable?
- Excerpts from our latest research, events calendar, and more!
Get more material to help you advance your innovation objectives. Become a member today to get the print magazine, and complete access to InnovationLeader.com!
The magazine reaches 25,000 execs focused on innovation within their corporation, with titles such as:
- Chief Innovation Officer
- SVP and VP Research & Development (R&D)
- SVP and VP of New Product Development
- SVP and VP Engineering
- SVP and VP Strategy
- Chief Digital Officer
- SVP and VP Innovation
- Lab Head and Director, Innovation Lab
- Director of New Ventures
- Plus directors and team members focused on product innovation, business-model innovation, open innovation, and other types of service and brand innovation.
Contact us to learn more about advertising or publishing thought leadership pieces in our next issue.