Packed with Innovation Leader’s award-winning content, our print magazine continues our mission of providing useful guidance, comparables, case studies, tactics, and strategies for innovation and R&D leaders at large corporations.
In our Fall 2017 issue:
- Cover Story: CEOs on Innovation — UPS, Marriott, Google, Staples, and More
- A Guide to Six Types of Innovation Lab
- The Product: Reebok’s “Liquid Speed” Sneaker
- How Starbucks Tests New Ideas in the Real World
- Delivering Impact at Manulife Financial
- Carol Miller of American Greetings: Can “Business Minds” and “Creative Souls” Get Along?
- Finding the “Hidden Innovators” at Electrolux
- Dunkin’ Donuts: A Business “Built on Ritual” Goes Digital
- W.L. Gore Weaves Itself into the Silicon Valley Scene
- New Itinerary: How Delta Air Lines is Prioritizing Innovation
- A New Venture Fund at UNICEF Invests in Frontier Technologies
- Building Value at Suffolk Construction by Exploring Emerging Tech
- A New Lab Helps Medtronic Shift Its Thinking
- Columbia Business School’s Rita McGrath: Is Innovation on the Agenda?
- Thought Leadership Essays from Our Strategic Partners:
- Eureka! Ranch: What are the Three Most Important Jobs of a CEO?
- Strategos: Is There Ever a Good Time to Start Innovation Initiatives?
- Ezassi: How Can You Leverage Innovation to Become an Industry Leader?
- Cisco: What is Co-Innovation and How Do You Make it Happen?
- PatSnap: How Can You Identify Threats & Opportunities Using IP Data?
- Excerpts from our latest research, events calendar, and more!
Get more material to help you advance your innovation objectives. Become a member today to get the print magazine, and complete access to InnovationLeader.com!
The magazine reaches 25,000 execs focused on innovation within their corporation, with titles such as:
- Chief Innovation Officer
- SVP and VP Research & Development (R&D)
- SVP and VP of New Product Development
- SVP and VP Engineering
- SVP and VP Strategy
- Chief Digital Officer
- SVP and VP Innovation
- Lab Head and Director, Innovation Lab
- Director of New Ventures
- Plus directors and team members focused on product innovation, business-model innovation, open innovation, and other types of service and brand innovation.
Contact us to learn more about advertising or publishing thought leadership pieces in our next issue.