With rules and regulations around every corner, the health industry can be a tough place for innovators. Find out how Bayer’s innovation team works around those barriers to achieve wins.
Join us on June 7 from 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. ET for a live call with Dr. Chris Haskell, the head of the pharmaceutical company’s West Coast Innovation Center in San Francisco. During the call, Haskell will discuss:
- • How they create the right connections between the innovation center and the rest of the company.
- • Success stories and outcomes so far
- • Why they provide lab space for selected startups in the “CoLaborator”
- • How they collaborate with academic researchers
- • How their team identifies and works with relevant startups
- • The innovation center’s mission, and how it was defined
Haskell will also answer your questions. Register for the call below.