Here are some of the key pieces of information you’ll need regarding Innovation Leader’s June Field Study:
- Dates: The Field Study takes place June 19-20 in Boston and Cambridge, Mass.
- Location: Sessions will be held in the offices of Google (Cambridge) on June 19, and the Fidelity Investments’ Thinkspace (Boston) on June 20. We’ll be moving around quite a bit though, as we will also be visiting innovation centers at other companies (i.e., J&J), as well as startup incubators in Boston.
- Attendees: No consultants or advisors will be allowed to register (sorry, folks). This particular event is only open to executives who are overseeing (or involved in) innovation initiatives at large companies.
- Lodging: Sessions will not be held in a generic hotel ballroom (you’re welcome!) As a result, you can stay where you like. The most convenient location might be The Kendall Hotel, a small boutique hotel located across the street from Google’s office in Kendall Square. The Boston Marriott Cambridge is also around the corner. The Boston InterContinental and a new Marriott Residence Inn are both two blocks from our Friday location, and also convenient to the airport. We are happy to make other recommendations; simply email us or call 855-585-0800.
- Travel: If flying, most of you will fly into Logan Airport, which is only 5 miles (12 minutes) from the hotels listed above. If traveling by train, Boston’s South Station is next door to our Friday location, and a short subway or taxi ride away from our Thursday site. Email us or call 855-585-0800 if we can help in any way. We’re here to help. Sincerely.