Here are some of the key pieces of information you’ll need regarding Innovation Leader’s October Field Study:
- Dates: The Field Study takes place October 22-23 in and around San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
- Attendees: No consultants or advisors will be allowed to register (sorry, folks). This particular event is only open to executives who are overseeing (or involved in) innovation initiatives at large companies.
- Lodging: Sessions will not be held in a generic hotel ballroom (you’re welcome!) As a result, you can stay where you like, though we recommend hotels east of Union Square and near the Ferry Building/waterfront. The most convenient locations include:
• Galleria Park Hotel, 415-781-3060. Ask for Innovation Leader’s special rate of $279 plus tax. This hotel is a short walk to several key venues for the Field Study, and it’s where we’ll hold our Thursday morning breakfast.
• Hyatt Regency ($400+)
• The Clift ($400+)
We are happy to make other recommendations; simply email us or call 855-585-0800.
- Meals: Conference registration includes breakfast, lunch, networking reception, and dinner on Wednesday; breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Thursday.
- Travel: If flying, most of you will fly into San Francisco International Airport (SFO), though Oakland (OAK) is also a good option. Email us or call 855-585-0800 if we can help in any way. We’re here to help. Sincerely.
Location: Sessions will be held in the offices of Rocketspace (Oct 22), and Autodesk’s Pier 9 Workshop (October 23). We’ll be moving around quite a bit though, on foot and by bus, as we will also be visiting innovation centers at other companies (including Intuit and Vodafone). On the 23rd, we’ll wrap up by 3:30 PM and then offer you a lift to San Francisco Airport or back to the city.