Attendees of our Field Studies are typically senior innovation executives at large corporations.
Our San Francisco Field Study will be no different. If you’re involved in a corporate innovation program, we’d love to have you. Already onboard as “Conversation Leaders” are:
- Starbucks VP Concept Innovation Rachel Antalek
- ThomsonReuters Senior Vice President of Innovation Cary Burch
- GM Advanced Technology Silicon Valley Office Managing Director Frankie James
- Turner Broadcasting VP of Emerging Technology Balaji Gopinath
- Brown Brothers Harriman SVP of Innovation Phil Swisher
- Autodesk VP Brian Matthews, formerly head of Autodesk Labs
- Westfield Labs VP of Innovation Lu Silverstein
- Vodafone Senior Enterprise Innovation Manager Shannon Lucas
- Intuit VP Hugh Molotsi
Participants at this Field Study hail from companies like NextEra Energy, AECOM, Humana, Goodyear, Citigroup, Hearst, Medtronic, Clorox, Nike, and Disney.
Also attending from the corporate investment and VC communities are:
- GE Ventures Managing Director Noah Lewis
- Polaris Partners Venture Partner and Former oDesk CEO Gary Swart
- General Catalyst Managing Partner Hemant Taneja
We hope you’ll join us! If you have any questions about attending or bringing your innovation team, please call us at 855-585-0800 or email us.