Join us as we bring our action-packed Field Study learning expedition to Washington, D.C., with visits to Capital One’s innovation lab, Marriott’s “Underground” innovation lab, Lockheed Martin‘s Global Innovation Center, the AARP’s new innovation center known as “The Hatchery,” the 1776 global incubator, and other sites and locations. Space is limited to 50 executives. (Innovation Leader members receive a significant discount on registration.)
FEI Europe 2017 focuses on the innovation process, from ideation through execution. Featured speakers include executives from PepsiCo, Airbus, Tesco, and Swarovski, as well as renowned composer Hans Zimmer. Innovation Leader readers save 20% off their registration with this VIP discount code: FEIEU17IL, or by using this link: http://bit.ly/2nIHVeF
A three-day experience focused on questions like:
• How can startups and corporates engage each other to drive value?
• How do you identify and capitalize on the technologies & trends that are redefining markets?
• How do large organizations build, buy, partner or invest in startups?
• How can startups better position themselves for partnerships with larger organizations?
Speakers from LinkedIn, Travelport Labs, Revolution, Coca-Cola, and more.
Successful collaboration between universities and companies is essential for innovation. In this Innovation Science and Policy Impact Seminar, learn the five success factors for university partnerships based on a multi-year research project and forthcoming book where 10 leading companies share how they strive for excellence in university-industry collaboration. Organized by the MIT Lab for Innovation Science and Policy and MIT Innovation Initiative.
The Network is a one-day event for experts working in the world of corporate innovation. This includes:
• Software providers
• Technology scouting organizations and startup “matchmakers”
• Other professionals who provide corporate innovation guidance
We’ll make connections that will help grow your business…get you up to speed with what your peers are seeing in the market…and let you hear directly from corporate innovation executives about what’s on their agenda and how they work with outside partners.
Just some of what we’ll address:
• The Agenda: What is top on the priority list for large companies in 2017?
• How BigCo’s Buy: How and when do they need outside help?
• Methodologies & Approaches: What are the most powerful and in-demand methodologies and approaches right now? What is falling out of favor?
• Referrals: Who at the event provides complementary services/products to you — and who could be referring business to you?
• Roadmap: What’s next for the corporate innovation arena?
At the Business Innovation Factory (BIF) Summit, 500 people come together in a historic theater to hear 15-minute stories of transformation, as 32 people from many different industries and sectors tell the stories of their creative processes, their struggles, and where they're going in the future. This year's speakers include illustrator David Macaulay, former New England Patriots player Joe Andruzzi, Harvard Business School professor Len Schlesinger, and Tania Milgrom-Elcott, co-founder of the STEM nonprofit 100kin10.
Palm Beach, Florida
The gathering spotlights what it takes to succeed now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile required scientific rigor with the need to test new methods and technologies? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? Featured speakers include Amy Webb of the Future Today Institute.
The world’s leading corporate innovators share best practices at our annual Teach-In, a two-day learning event for corporate innovators from Global 1000 companies. This year’s event will feature content tracks for people in the first or second year of an innovation effort — the 101 track — as well as a 301 track for people who’ve had a program in place for three or more years. This year, we’re partnering with MIT’s Industrial Liaison Program to host the Teach-In on the campus of MIT, including tours of several of their labs and meetings with MIT-related startups. You won't want to miss it!
Sonoma County, CA
"A celebration of the art and science and social impact of innovation," featuring speakers from NBC Interactive, XPRIZE, Dell, Goodwater Capital, and the Stanford Graduate School of Business.